What makes Baobab oil so good for the skin and tattoos?
Baobab oil is one of natures more exotic oils, light and non-greasy the oil absorbs quickly into human skin.
Baobab oil is rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids plus vitamins A,D, E and F. The oil and vitamins combine to create a really natural and soothing answer to calming inflamed, reddened skin.
Additionally baobab oil:
- Nourishes and heals damaged skin.
- Is a natural cleanser.
- Is great as a daily moisturiser.
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Is known to encourage the regeneration of skin cells and does not clog the pores.
- Known to stop skin itching and drying out.
So taking all this knowledge we’ve created a vegan specific tattoo skincare range that is easy to use, and gentle and soothing on all types of skin.